Spa Pump for SundanceŽ Spas
6500-262, 6500-762, 6500-347
For spa models that use this pump see the "Applications" tab above.
- 10.5/2.6 Amp
- 2 Speed
- 4.0 Brake HP/2.0 HP Continuous Wet End
- 240 Volt
- 48 Frame
New Motor with Sundance/Jacuzzi Piranha Wet End
The Pump is complete with an Emerson (US) Motor which Sundance uses in their current Motors. The only difference between the Factory Pump and ours is that ours comes with the original welded bracket on the motor instead of the bracket mount currently used by Sundance. Our pump replaces the original found in your spa that had the mounting bracket welded to it.
This can be used for other pumps by Sundance by simply adjusting the position of the wet end by loosening the 4 bolts (this is a thru bolt motor) and turning the wet end to the position of the original pump and then retightening the 4 bolts. We send the pump in the 6500-262 position which is in the 3:00 position.
- Also replaces the 3.6 HP 2 speed pump.
- Has the welded foot pedestal on the motor itself.
- We use only a Viton Seal on our Wet ends for long life. The viton seal is designed for harsh chemical environments such as salt, ozone and chemically treate water. These seals are more costly than a standard seal used by most of our competitors.
- Does not come with power cord.
This pump and motor comes with a 1 year warranty from date of purchase.
The parts from this pump are not compatable to the Theramax/ Theraflo/Aquaflo Pump used in 1997-1998.
Please Note: We send the wiring diagram for your motor which is also on the ID plate of the Motor. The Motors are 240 Volts with 4 wires: Red (High Speed), Black (Low Speed), White (240 Volt Common) and Green (Ground). Please note the manufacture of your motor and select the correct wiring diagram. It may vary from your original wiring on your original spa motor.
For Single Speed Motor: If you ordered this 2 Speed Pump but needed a Single Speed, then you would hook up the Black (High Speed) and the White (240 Volt Common). This will work as a Single Speed.